Last Updated on by
CCNA4 v6.0 Pretest Exam Full 100%
1. QuestionThe buffers for packet processing and the running configuration file are temporarily stored in which type of router memory?
2. QuestionHow does implementing STP allow for a scalable network design?
A home user is looking for an ISP connection that provides high speed digital transmission over regular phone lines. What ISP connection type should be used?
4. QuestionWhat is a characteristic of a default static route?
5. QuestionWhich three pairs of trunking modes will establish a functional trunk link between two Cisco switches? (Choose three.)
6. QuestionOn which switch interface would an administrator configure an IP address so that the switch can be managed remotely?
7. QuestionWhich statement describes a route that has been learned dynamically?
Refer to the exhibit. Which switch will be the root bridge after the election process is complete?
9. QuestionWhat three application layer protocols are part of the TCP/IP protocol suite? (Choose three.)
10. QuestionIn addition to the cable length, what two factors could interfere with the communication carried over UTP cables? (Choose two.)
11. QuestionWhich information does a switch use to keep the MAC address table information current?
12. QuestionA network engineer has been tasked with connecting two large autonomous systems (AS) together over the Internet. Which routing protocol should be selected?
13. QuestionWhat important information is examined in the Ethernet frame header by a Layer 2 device in order to forward the data onward?
14. QuestionWhat are two reasons to implement passive interfaces in the EIGRP configuration of a Cisco router? (Choose two.)
15. QuestionWhich two functions are primary functions of a router? (Choose two.)
Which two devices allow hosts on different VLANs to communicate with each other? (Choose two.)
17. QuestionAn EIGRP router loses the route to a network. Its topology table contains two feasible successors to the same network. What action will the router take?
18. QuestionWhat three blocks of addresses are defined by RFC 1918 for private network use? (Choose three.)
19. QuestionWhich two pieces of information are required when creating a standard access control list? (Choose two.)
Match the subnetwork to a host address that would be included within the subnetwork. (Not all options are used.)
21. QuestionWhich criterion is preferred by the router to choose a router ID?
22. QuestionA network administrator is entering the command ipv6 unicast-routing to start configuring DHCPv6 operation on a router. Which statement describes the function of this command?
23. QuestionWhat three services are provided by the transport layer? (Choose three.)
24. QuestionWhich TCP/IP model layer is closest to the end user?
25. QuestionWhen applied to a router, which command would help mitigate brute-force password attacks against the router?
26. QuestionWhich circumstance would result in an enterprise deciding to implement a corporate WAN?
27. QuestionA corporation is searching for an easy and low cost solution to provide teleworkers with a secure connection to headquarters. Which solution should be selected?
28. QuestionWhich three statements are true about PPP? (Choose three.)
A network administrator is configuring a PPP link with the commands:
R1(config-if)# encapsulation ppp
R1(config-if)# ppp quality 70
What is the effect of these commands?
30. QuestionWhat is the protocol that provides ISPs the ability to send PPP frames over DSL networks?
Refer to the exhibit. All routers are successfully running the BGP routing protocol. How many routers must use EBGP in order to share routing information across the autonomous systems?
32. QuestionWhich three values or sets of values are included when creating an extended access control list entry? (Choose three.)
33. QuestionWhich pillar of the Cisco IoT System allows data to be analyzed and managed at the location where it is generated?
34. QuestionWhat two protocols are supported on Cisco devices for AAA communications? (Choose two.)
35. QuestionWhat guideline is generally followed about the placement of extended access control lists?
36. QuestionWhat network monitoring tool copies traffic moving through one switch port, and sends the copied traffic to another switch port for analysis?
Match the term to the description. (Not all options are used.)
38. QuestionWhich type of QoS marking is applied to Ethernet frames?
39. QuestionUsers are reporting longer delays in authentication and in accessing network resources during certain time periods of the week. What kind of information should network engineers check to find out if this situation is part of a normal network behavior?
40. QuestionWhich feature sends simulated data across the network and measures performance between multiple network locations?