Introduction to Linux I Chapter 24 Exam Answer
CCNA7.COM has been trying to collect all exams. There are 27 questions in Introduction to Linux I Chapter 24. We has modified and correct all answer. You should review all answers in Introduction to Linux I Chapter 24. Good Luck for your exam.
Question ID 634
Which of the following are mount options used for disk quotes?
Question ID 635
In which file are mount options placed to support disk quotas?
Question ID 636
How can you use quotas to limit the number of files a user can create?
- By setting an inode limit
- By setting a stat limit
- By setting an object limit
- By setting a node limit
Question ID 637
Which command produces a list of users of groups and their quota statistics?
Question ID 638
If you want to enable or disable the enforcement of quotas, as administrator you can use _____ and _____.
Question ID 639
Which command is used to create or update the quota database files?
Question ID 640
To be able to modify a user’s quotas with a non-interactive command, you can use:
Question ID 641
By default, the edquota command will use which editor?
Question ID 642
To view an individual’s quota usage, an administrator can use:
Question ID 643
With disk quotas you can limit:
- How many files a user can use in a filesystem
- What permissions can be placed on files in a filesystem
- What type of files a user can have in a filesystem
- How much space a user can use in a filesystem
Question ID 644
Which of the following filesystems are good choices to implement disk quotas:
- The /tmp filesystem
- The /home filesystem
- The /bin filesystem
- The /usr filesystem
Question ID 652
The first step to creating a disk quota is:
- Edit the /etc/fstab file
- Use the quotaon command
- Reboot the system
- Use the edquota command
Question ID 653
When added to the /etc/fstab file, the userquota option will:
- Allow for both user and group quotas in the filesystem
- Result in an error message, since userquota is an invalid option
- Allow for user quotas in filesystem
- Allow for group quotas in the filesystem
Question ID 654
Which command will remount the /data filesystem using the option from the /etc/fstab file?
- mount -o remount /dev/sda1 /data
- mount -o remount /data
- mount -o mount /data
Question ID 655
To create both user and group quota databases with the quotacheck command, use the ___ and ___ options.
Question ID 657
The quotacheck command creates databases with which names?
Question ID 659
Which of the following are true about soft limits?
- A user cannot exceed a soft limit
- Soft limits can only be applied to blocks, not the number of inodes
- A warning will appear on the screen if a user reaches the soft limit
- The grace period starts once the soft limit is reached
Question ID 660
Which of the following are true about hard limits?
- The grace period starts once the hard limit is reached
- Hard limits can only be applied to blocks, not the number of inodes
- A user cannot exceed a hard limit
- An error will appear on the screen if a user reaches the hard limit
Question ID 663
If a user has exceeded the block soft quota and the grace period has expired, what happens?
- Nothing, the user can still continue to use files as normal
- The question is invalid because users cannot exceed block soft quota limits
- The user will lose data, as files will be deleted automatically by the kernel.
- The soft limit becomes a hard limit until the user goes below the soft limit again
Question ID 914
The ____ option can be used with the edquota command to copy the quota limits from one user account to another.
Question ID 915
To have the quotacheck create or update all quota databases, use the ___ option.
Question ID 916
Which command will display the block size of a filesystem?
Question ID 917
Which option to the df command displays the number of inodes in a filesystem?
Question ID 918
Which option to the df command displays the size of a filesystem in “human readable” format?
- No option will provide this feature
Question ID 919
Which option to the edquota command allows you to modify grace periods?
Question ID 920
Which option to the quotaon command displays which filesystems have quotas turned on for?
Question ID 921
You can display current filesystem space usage with the _____ command.