MF Pre-Course Self Check Assignments Answers
Which of the following statements are not correct with regards to the transmission of electromagnetic waves? (Choose 2)
- Similar to IEEE 802.15-1, the IEEE 802.15-4 standard define transmission of data over long distances.
- Wireless technology refers to the transmission of electromagnetic waves.
- The IEEE 802.16 defines the WiMAX technology.
- Global System for Mobile communication is one of the standard for wired communications available in the world.
Which of the following conditions are significant problems experienced with wireless networks? (Choose 2)
- Signal refraction
- Signal easy to control
- Less interference
- Low data transmission rate
- Signal reflection
What is the top range of Bluetooth?
- 100 meters
- 1 km
- 50 meters
- 80 meters
Which IEEE standard defines Wireless LANs?
- IEEE 802.11
- IEEE 802.1
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE 802.2